Why Scott's Pharmacy Should Be Your Pharmacy
Scott’s Pharmacy is a full-service pharmacy that is been in business for over 35 years. Scott’s Pharmacy was founded by Wade Scott a pharmacist and his wife Retired Lt. Colonel Jaki Scott in 1985.
At Scott’s Pharmacy we don’t believe in customers we are all about FAMILY. If you begin using some of the many Scott’s Pharmacy services then you will be part of the family as well.
In addition to being a standard retail pharmacy we have three niche specialties that can truly improve the health and wellness of our clients, patients, and the community.
Scott's Pharmacy Med Packs
Did you know every year 125,000 people die because they are not taking their medications properly?
While this number sounds alarming non compliance with medications is quite common.
An extreme example of this, was one of our customers who would literally dump all of her pills in plastic bin and just take a handful of different pills a couple of times a day. I was even shocked by that!
Remember your medications won’t work if you don’t take them. Reasons for non compliance include:
- A person not knowing why they are taking the medication. When people do not understand how their medications fits into their health and wellness they are less likely to take it. Numerous studies have shown that people who are informed and knowledgeable about their medication are much more likely to remain compliant.
- The timing of frequency of the doses is way to complex. We know that compliance and adherence drops dramatically when people have to remember to sort and organize multiple medications at different times of the day. Taking medications at different times of the day, ½ tablets some days, and some medications as need all can affect compliance.
- They forget to get refills because they are getting multiple medications at different times of the month. Different pills are running out at different times and they may forget to get them refilled. Multiple medications, multiple physicians can all affect compliance.
It can be extremely challenging caring for a loved one who is on multiple medications. There are multiple doctors, complex schedules, and often multiple trips to the pharmacy.
Scott’s Pharmacy’s Med Packs are designed to make taking multiple medications easy.
Your medications are filled at the same time every month and we sort and organize them by date and time. No more multiple pill bottles or trips to the pharmacy.
Compounded / Customized Medications
Scott’s Pharmacy is an expert in compounded medications. Many times, the standard medication does not work. When this happens the pharmacist at Scott’s Pharmacy can work with you and your physician to customize a product specifically for you.
Working with your physician we can customize medications for
- Pain Management
- Dermatological Conditions
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Dry Eye
- Weight Loss
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- And More
Remember, when the standard medication is not working. Give us a call.
The Place For High Quality Nutritional Suppements
In addition to being a pharmacist, Dr. Bryan W. Scott has a master’s degree in functional medicine and nutrition from the University of South Florida College of Medicine.
This expertise allows him to recommend pharmaceutical grade nutritional supplements for a variety of conditions. We carry numerous high-quality supplement lines such as Douglas Labs, Pure Encapsulations, Ortho Molecular, Nordic Naturals, and One Wellness Place.
At Scott’s Pharmacy one of our motto is Look Better. Feel Better. Be Better.
Many people are looking for